Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Review: Entangled Life: How Fungi Make Our Worlds, Change Our Minds & Shape Our Futures

Entangled Life: How Fungi Make Our Worlds, Change Our Minds & Shape Our Futures Entangled Life: How Fungi Make Our Worlds, Change Our Minds & Shape Our Futures by Merlin Sheldrake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Book Published: 12th May 2020

I really enjoyed this audiobook.

I found it absolutely fascinating to learn about the world of fungi, in such magnificent depth. Merlin (the author) has such a eloquent and wonderful way with words, that kept me hooked and entertained.

At times some chapters felt very science heavy which I appreciate, but wasn't always the easiest for me to follow, but I did appreciate the great analogies and summaries in plainer terms that rounded off the chapters.

I have since bought the illustrated version of the book, which I've found a joy to experience the visuals that accompany what I heard and enjoyed.

View all my reviews

Review: Like It Never Was

Popular Posts