Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Review: The Guests

The Guests The Guests by Nikki Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Book published: 21st May 2024

I found this book intriguing, there were lot's of hints and suspense of different events that had previously happened, that I think my nosiness kept me reading.

The book starts with a family going away on holiday to a very exclusive and supposed eco-friendly resort. Once there all three from the family encounter there own problems that they have to face, whilst also carrying the problems from home.

I didn't particularly like most of the characters, but that's not to say they weren't fully formed and I don't always believe we're supposed to like all the characters in a story.

I thought the story had potential, it really felt like it was building to an exciting end, but I felt let down and underwhelmed by the conclusion of the book.

View all my reviews

Review: Like It Never Was

Popular Posts