Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Review: I'm F*cking Amazing

I'm F*cking Amazing I'm F*cking Amazing by Anoushka Warden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Book Published: 21st March 2024

3.5 stars rounded up to 4

A boldly written book about a woman and her relationships, with partners; family; friends and more importantly her own body. This book isn't afraid to tackle any subject and does so in a brilliant matter-of-fact way, with humour and tenderness.

The opening line had me hooked and made me want to continue as I loved the writing style straight away. It's written in a wonderful style as if you're having a conversation with a friend.

Thanks to Netgalley and the Publisher for a copy of this ARC

Reviews also published on:
Coffee and Kindle Blog
The StoryGraph
Amazon

View all my reviews

Review: Like It Never Was

Popular Posts