Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Review: The Suspect

The Suspect The Suspect by Rob Rinder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Book Published 20th June 2024

I didn't realise when I started this book, that it was second in a series, but in all honesty I didn't feel like that took anything away from this book, enough was explained throughout that I was able to enjoy this book and the characters without having read it. Having said that I will be going back and reading the first book now, as I enjoyed this one so much.

The writing style is enjoyable to read and the characters are well rounded and real, I felt like I knew them by the end of the book.

The story itself was good and kept me interested until the end. I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.

Thank you to the publishers and Netgalley for the ARC.

View all my reviews

Review: Like It Never Was

Popular Posts