Translate

Friday, July 19, 2024

Review: The Revenge of Rita Marsh

The Revenge of Rita Marsh The Revenge of Rita Marsh by Nilesha Chauvet
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars rounded up to 4

This is a debut novel by Nilesha Chauvet that I think will go down well, but it is a tough read and deals with some very sensitive subjects.

The start of the book introduces Rita, who has taken over the care home her parents ran, prior to their death. by day and hunts paedophiles by night.
When a case close to home is brough to Rita's awareness she starts to reflect how far is she willing to go.

This was a slow paced book for me, on the whole, but the tone and pacing does change throughout.

I think this has a great premise, and is well written.

Thank you NetGalley and the publishers for this ARC.

Reviews also published on:
Instagram || Coffee and Kindle Blog || The StoryGraph || Amazon
Happy to make friends on all socials


View all my reviews

Review: What a Way to Go

Popular Posts