Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Review: The Way Through the Woods: The Green Witch’s Guide to Navigating Life’s Ups and Downs

The Way Through the Woods: The Green Witch’s Guide to Navigating Life’s Ups and Downs The Way Through the Woods: The Green Witch’s Guide to Navigating Life’s Ups and Downs by Rebecca Beattie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Release Date: 14th August 2024

I really liked this book and the wisdom it offered, it is a lovely book with a great writing style which is accessible to all. I think this is a book that you can really savour with time to process before moving on. As a novice I found it really insightful.

Thank you NetGalley and the publishers for this ARC.

Reviews also published on:
Instagram || Threads || Coffee and Kindle Blog || The StoryGraph || Amazon
Happy to make friends on all socials

View all my reviews

Review: What a Way to Go

Popular Posts