Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Review: The Darkest Night: 22 Winter Horror Stories

The Darkest Night: 22 Winter Horror Stories The Darkest Night: 22 Winter Horror Stories by Lindy Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Release Date: 24th September 2024

A unique selection of ghost stories to enjoy in the darkest nights, that you could use as a horror advent of 22 unique stories.

There is a great mix of stories and styles from some brilliant authors (Nat Cassidy, Clay McLeod Chapman, Eric LaRocca and Darcy Coates), which I would rate from a solid 3 up to 4.5 stars (out of 5)

I really enjoyed being able to dip in and out of these reading one story an evening, especially as the nights are drawing in and I'm reading myself for spooky season, this book certainly helped get me in that mood.

If you like short horror stories then this is the book for you.

Thank you NetGalley and the publishers for this ARC.

Reviews also published on:
Instagram || Threads || Coffee and Kindle Blog || The StoryGraph || Amazon
Happy to make friends on all socials

View all my reviews

Review: Savage Ridge

Popular Posts