Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Review: A Feminist’s Guide to ADHD: How Women Can Thrive and Find Focus in a World Built for Men

A Feminist’s Guide to ADHD: How Women Can Thrive and Find Focus in a World Built for Men A Feminist’s Guide to ADHD: How Women Can Thrive and Find Focus in a World Built for Men by Janina Maschke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Release Date: 8th October 2024

An essential read for anyone with a female body who knows or thinks they have ADHD!

It is so refreshing to read how ADHD presents for females, which is different than males in a lot of ways, that made so much sense to me and helped me understand what I was experiencing with better clarity.

It feels like there is still a long way to go with understanding how conditions and neurodivergence presents and is different for females, but this definitely helps and gives me hope we will learn more, now these differences are becoming more commonly known.

Thank you NetGalley and the publishers for this ARC.

Reviews also published on:
Instagram || Threads || Coffee and Kindle Blog || The StoryGraph || Amazon
Happy to make friends on all socials

View all my reviews

Review: Savage Ridge

Popular Posts