Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Review: Every Time I Go on Vacation, Someone Dies

Every Time I Go on Vacation, Someone Dies Every Time I Go on Vacation, Someone Dies by Catherine Mack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Book Published 2nd May 2024

When Eleanor's publishers send her and some of her peers on a 10th anniversary trip to Italy with some lucky fans, it becomes clear that there is a killer amongst the group, but can she suss out who it is, before she is the next victim?

What a brilliant book, I was hooked instantly by the protagonist's witty charm and yeah I'm writing the review on Goodreads about it. I couldn't put the book down, I was so immersed in the story that I wanted to add the books Eleanor had written to my TBR list haha. If I could I would have.

The story moves at a great pace, with just the right amount of characters to be able to keep track of.

I cannot wait for another book in this series, this wonderful dark comedy was an absolute joy to read.

View all my reviews

Review: Like It Never Was

Popular Posts