Translate

Friday, May 3, 2024

Review: The Typo

The Typo The Typo by Emily Kerr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Book Published: 3rd May 2024

I'm torn with this book, I can't decide whether I liked it or not! I flitted throughout from loving the characters and wanting them to do well, to getting so annoyed by them and just wanting to finish the book! The fact I finished the book says something, as if I'd not liked it I would have stopped.

The premise is great a chance meeting (via email) with a stranger due to a typo in an email address to Amy Cameron, which sets her on the search for the correct A Cameron, or as it turns out Cameron A, they exchange emails and build a relationship, but not without its trials as is the way of life.

I liked Amy, but did find her very frustrating at times, but did feel for her situation. Cameron came across well in the book, but I was always waiting for some dark secret (maybe that's because I've read too many thrillers), I think the story needed a bit more pace for my liking.

If you want a nice easy read this summer then this is the book for you.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publishers for this ARC

View all my reviews

Review: Like It Never Was

Popular Posts